Accommodation for 18+ Years (UK)

If you're on a full time course, are 18 years old or over at the time of admission and are unable to travel into college daily, you can choose to live in accommodation at our Chichester campus or nearby.


Westgate Hall of Residence

Westgate Halls provides accommodation for students who are 18 and over at time of admission. Westgate has superb self-catering and full board student accommodation for 160 residents. All rooms are single and en-suite with some having been specifically designed to meet the needs of disabled students.

Find out more



Homestay means that you will live in a house with the owner and family. This accommodation is available if you are on a full-time course and both self-catering and half-board are available. You will be able to choose whether you want to be in a smoking or non-smoking household and whether you want to stay in accommodation with or without pets or children.

Find out more


Prices & how to apply


Download Accommodation price list

Please note a £100 advanced payment of rent is required to reserve a room, this will then be deducted from your first terms invoice.

Allocation of accommodation depends on what is available when you apply. We advise that you apply early, stating both your first and second choices. If you have any specific requirements please add this to your application form.

The Brinsbury campus has no on-site accommodation, but students can apply for a homestay with host families close to the campus.

To apply, download the form below and send through to If you need any help with your application, please call +44 (0)1243 812205.


Download  Accommodation application form (UK)


Under 18 years?

If you are under 18 at the time of admission, you can find out about our accommodation for 16-17 years.


Not a UK student?

If you are an international students, please visit our international pages for detailed information of our accommodation.


Want to come and see for yourself?

To arrange a tour of our accommodation, or if you have any questions, please email

Your contents. Covered.

Chichester College is working in partnership with Endsleigh, the No. 1 student insurance provider, to provide some cover for the contents inside your room. You don’t need to do anything to activate this cover, but it is important for you to check and ensure that you fully understand the protection provided and whether it is sufficient for your needs.

Visit Check Your Cover to:

  • Check your level of cover
  • Review key exclusions and limitations
  • Check your policy excess
  • Learn how to make a claim
  • Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables


All our accommodation is quality assured. 

Find out more