Chichester College is fully committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and education and the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Equality of opportunity and respect for the individual are part of the College's principles and values, and the College welcomes the benefits that a diverse workforce brings to the Corporation.
We welcome your views and would appreciate your comments or feedback. These can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Human Resources, Chichester Campus, Westgate Fields, Chichester, West Sussex,
Disability Confident Employer
Chichester College has recently been recognised as a Disability Confident Employer in recognition of our commitment to the recruitment, employment, retention and development of disabled people.
Under the Equality Act 2010 a disabled person is anyone who has a physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long-term negative effect on their ability to carry out normal daily activities.
The College is keen to improve the employment opportunities for disabled people and has agreed to meet the following commitments:
- Actively look to attract and recruit disabled people.
- Provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process.
- Offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
- Be flexible when assessing people so disabled job applicants have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job.
- Make reasonable adjustments as required.
- Encourage our suppliers and partner firms to be disability confident.
- Ensure employees have sufficient disability equality awareness.
Disability Confident Employer Certificate